Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -24.67% Loss -3.28% Sell

Downtrend:-24.67%

Loss:-3.28%
1.091 0.876 1.091
0.876
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.2% Neutral 1.82% Neutral

Neutral:-4.2%

Neutral:1.82%
1.094 0.923 1.094
0.923
30 Days Buy Uptrend 20.3% Profit 15.3% Buy

Uptrend:20.3%

Profit:15.3%
1.266 0.89 1.266
0.89

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 24.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price has no a definite trend is 75.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price will reach 1.0325639647817 and 0.87565458973131 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 23, 2022 if the real price is between 1.0841921630208 and 0.83187186024475

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.28% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.87565458973131. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -24.67%

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price has no a definite trend is 95.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price will reach 1.034980463514 and 0.92271368817094 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 28, 2022 if the real price is between 1.0867294866897 and 0.8765780037624

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.034980463514. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.2%

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price has no a definite trend is 79.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) price will reach 1.1982102003651 and 0.89020313087183 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 17, 2022 if the real price is between 1.2581207103834 and 0.84569297432823

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.1982102003651. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 20.3%

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) predictions by visitors

INTEGRATED DIAGNOSTICS HOLDINGS (IDHC.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.