Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 16.8% Neutral 0.61% Neutral

Uptrend:16.8%

Neutral:0.61%
161.106 144.045 161.106
144.045
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.18% Loss -1.14% Neutral

Neutral:-0.18%

Loss:-1.14%
160.527 141.981 160.527
141.981
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 26.37% Loss -5.19% Neutral

Uptrend:26.37%

Loss:-5.19%
160.367 136.115 160.367
136.115

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.8% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price has no a definite trend is 83.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price will reach 161.10587000847 and 149.84534028172 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 169.16116350889 and 142.35307326764

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 161.10587000847. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 16.8%

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price will reach 160.52675008774 and 147.69882440567 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 168.55308759212 and 140.31388318539

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.14% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 147.69882440567. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.18%

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 26.37% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price has no a definite trend is 73.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) price will reach 160.36670219898 and 136.1145478487 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 168.38503730893 and 129.30882045627

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 141.59567058086. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 26.37%

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) predictions by visitors

Ingersoll-Rand PLC Registered S (2IS.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.