Maximum and minimum IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|IVU.DE: 21.7931478644592964144521829439327
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -17.96% Loss -4.57% Sell

Downtrend:-17.96%

Loss:-4.57%
14.2722972859333374628931778715923 12.7674945478326939962698816088960 14.2722972859333374628931778715923
12.7674945478326939962698816088960
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.71% Loss -3.62% Neutral

Neutral:12.71%

Loss:-3.62%
14.2985121593188750921399332582951 12.8712082620612591199460439383984 14.2985121593188750921399332582951
12.8712082620612591199460439383984
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.96% Neutral 5.01% Neutral

Uptrend:20.96%

Neutral:5.01%
15.7026648912365995869322432554327 12.6754988902389698068873258307576 15.7026648912365995869322432554327
12.6754988902389698068873258307576

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price has no a definite trend is 82.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price will reach 14.1087181038610189887094747973606 and 12.8606882954948282815621496411040 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 14.8141540090540697605092645972036 and 12.2176538807200874003910939791240

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.8606882954948282815621496411040. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.96%

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price has no a definite trend is 87.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price will reach 14.1346325205323637419496662914753 and 12.9651590470322162218508310616016 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 14.8413641465589822843185174860992 and 12.3169010946806061213010252686217

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.9651590470322162218508310616016. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.71%

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.96% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price has no a definite trend is 79.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) price will reach 15.5226918267884688162894235574640 and 12.6754988902389698068873258307576 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 16.2988264181278914577433170052245 and 12.0417239457270213165429595392197

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.5226918267884688162894235574640. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 20.96%

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions by visitors

IVU TRAFFIC TECHN.AG O.N. (IVU.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.