Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -52.47% Neutral -0.05% Neutral

Downtrend:-52.47%

Neutral:-0.05%
0.345 0.292 0.345
0.292
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.76% Loss -2.66% Sell

Downtrend:-19.76%

Loss:-2.66%
0.351 0.278 0.351
0.278
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14% Loss -16.36% Neutral

Neutral:-14%

Loss:-16.36%
0.364 0.222 0.364
0.222

IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that IQSTEL INC (IQST) price has no a definite trend is 47.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IQSTEL INC (IQST) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IQSTEL INC (IQST) price will reach 0.33404808030016 and 0.29579482814305 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IQSTEL INC (IQST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.35075048431517 and 0.28100508673589

There will be a downward trend and -0.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.29579482814305. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.47%

IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock prices in the next 5 days

IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that IQSTEL INC (IQST) price has no a definite trend is 80.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IQSTEL INC (IQST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IQSTEL INC (IQST) price will reach 0.33996214460315 and 0.2816640805145 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IQSTEL INC (IQST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 0.3569602518333 and 0.26758087648877

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.66% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.2816640805145. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.76%

IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock prices in the next 10 days

IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14% probability. Moreover, the probability that IQSTEL INC (IQST) price has no a definite trend is 86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IQSTEL INC (IQST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IQSTEL INC (IQST) price will reach 0.35325390691414 and 0.22236298697657 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IQSTEL INC (IQST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.37091660225984 and 0.21124483762774

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.22522296697797. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14%

IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IQSTEL INC (IQST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IQSTEL INC (IQST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IQSTEL INC (IQST) predictions by visitors

IQSTEL INC (IQST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.