Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -87.29% Loss -4.46% Sell

Downtrend:-87.29%

Loss:-4.46%
6.428 5.805 6.428
5.805
10 Days Sell Downtrend -40.14% Loss -5.67% Sell

Downtrend:-40.14%

Loss:-5.67%
6.425 5.733 6.425
5.733
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.05% Neutral 2.27% Neutral

Neutral:-8.05%

Neutral:2.27%
6.984 5.675 6.984
5.675

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 87.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price has no a definite trend is 12.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price will reach 6.3364163478034 and 5.806466127897 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 6.6532371651935 and 5.5161428215022

There will be a downward trend and -4.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.806466127897. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -87.29%

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price has no a definite trend is 59.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price will reach 6.3336317481244 and 5.734456298768 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 6.6503133355307 and 5.4477334838296

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.67% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.734456298768. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.14%

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price has no a definite trend is 91.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) price will reach 6.8842940891679 and 5.6749956317094 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 7.2285087936263 and 5.3912458501239

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.8842940891679. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.05%

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) predictions by visitors

INFORMA PLC LS-,001 (IEA.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.