Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.26% Neutral 1.83% Neutral

Neutral:-10.26%

Neutral:1.83%
1.611 1.558 1.611
1.558
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.27% Neutral 4.95% Neutral

Uptrend:19.27%

Neutral:4.95%
1.665 1.552 1.665
1.552
30 Days Buy Uptrend 53.73% Profit 17.34% Buy

Uptrend:53.73%

Profit:17.34%
1.976 1.436 1.976
1.436

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price has no a definite trend is 89.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price will reach 1.6107352694769 and 1.5580672324486 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 18, 2021 if the real price is between 1.6912720329508 and 1.4801638708261

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6107352694769. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.26%

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock prices in the next 5 days

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price has no a definite trend is 80.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price will reach 1.6652420647969 and 1.552496719014 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 23, 2021 if the real price is between 1.7485041680368 and 1.4748718830633

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.95% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6652420647969. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 19.27%

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock prices in the next 10 days

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 53.73% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price has no a definite trend is 46.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price is expected to rise in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) price will reach 1.9760357491724 and 1.4362497857232 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 12, 2021 if the real price is between 2.074837536631 and 1.364437296437

There will be an upward trend and 17.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9760357491724. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Forecast charts of the INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 53.73%

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) predictions by visitors

INDO TAMBANGR.MEGA.RP 500 (3IB.MU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.