Maximum and minimum ProShares Investment Grade-Inte short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|IGHG: 109.91
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.6% Neutral 2.48% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.6%

Neutral:2.48%
78.96 76.45 78.96
76.45
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.39% Neutral 2.66% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.39%

Neutral:2.66%
79.55 76.01 79.55
76.01
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.57% Profit 11.86% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.57%

Profit:11.86%
86.95 75.67 86.95
75.67

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price has no a definite trend is 49.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price will reach 78.79 and 76.57 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 82.73 and 72.74

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.48% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 78.79. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.6%

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock prices in the next 5 days

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price has no a definite trend is 83.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price will reach 79.38 and 76.12 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 83.35 and 72.32

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.66% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 79.38. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.39%

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.66%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock prices in the next 10 days

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price has no a definite trend is 82.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) price will reach 86.77 and 75.67 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 91.11 and 71.89

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 86.77. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.57%

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) predictions by visitors

ProShares Investment Grade-Inte (IGHG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.