Maximum and minimum iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|IFGL: 30.63
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -42.86% Neutral 2.15% Neutral

Downtrend:-42.86%

Neutral:2.15%
21.17 20.02 21.17
20.02
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.79% Neutral -0.99% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.79%

Neutral:-0.99%
21.00 19.55 21.00
19.55
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.17% Neutral 8.49% Neutral

Neutral:-11.17%

Neutral:8.49%
23.00 19.49 23.00
19.49

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price has no a definite trend is 57.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price will reach 21.17 and 20.12 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 22.23 and 19.12

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.17. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.86%

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock prices in the next 5 days

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price has no a definite trend is 81.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price will reach 21.00 and 19.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 22.05 and 18.67

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 19.66. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -18.79%

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock prices in the next 10 days

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price has no a definite trend is 88.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) price will reach 23.00 and 19.49 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 24.15 and 18.52

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.00. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.17%

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) predictions by visitors

iShares FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global (IFGL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.