Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -43.3% Loss -8.64% Sell

Downtrend:-43.3%

Loss:-8.64%
10.639 9.174 10.639
9.174
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.65% Loss -7.88% Sell

Downtrend:-21.65%

Loss:-7.88%
10.752 9.14 10.752
9.14
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.1% Neutral -3.36% Neutral

Neutral:8.1%

Neutral:-3.36%
11.684 8.682 11.684
8.682

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price has no a definite trend is 56.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price will reach 10.536250924671 and 9.1735550528786 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 11.063063470904 and 8.7148773002347

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.1735550528786. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.3%

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price has no a definite trend is 78.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price will reach 10.64825567652 and 9.1402204894829 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 11.180668460346 and 8.6832094650087

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 9.1402204894829. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.65%

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -7.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price has no a definite trend is 91.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) price will reach 11.571737003035 and 8.6817222861787 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 12.150323853186 and 8.2476361718698

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.6817222861787. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.1%

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) predictions by visitors

ORICA LTD. (ICA.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.