Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -51.18% Loss -6.41% Sell

Downtrend:-51.18%

Loss:-6.41%
9.728 8.667 9.728
8.667
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.23% Loss -4.31% Neutral

Neutral:-12.23%

Loss:-4.31%
9.86 8.734 9.86
8.734
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.09% Loss -10.97% Sell

Downtrend:-16.09%

Loss:-10.97%
9.963 8.001 9.963
8.001

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price has no a definite trend is 48.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price will reach 9.7177342853258 and 8.7124624736631 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 13, 2021 if the real price is between 10.203620999592 and 8.27683934998

There will be a downward trend and -6.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7124624736631. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.18%

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price has no a definite trend is 87.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price will reach 9.8494130865183 and 8.7803899828994 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 18, 2021 if the real price is between 10.341883740844 and 8.3413704837544

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.31% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7803899828994. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.23%

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price has no a definite trend is 83.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) price will reach 9.9527041872187 and 8.0008714392778 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 07, 2021 if the real price is between 10.45033939658 and 7.6008278673139

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.0431148486473. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.09%

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) predictions by visitors

IAR SYSTEMS GROUP AB SK10 (NC91.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.