Maximum and minimum IES HOLDINGS LTD short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

IES HOLDINGS LTD stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|IES.TA: 39,162.1161289215087890625000000000000
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -76.72% Loss -10.25% Sell

Downtrend:-76.72%

Loss:-10.25%
24,104.9874014854431152343750000000000 19,930.5574451684951782226562500000000 24,104.9874014854431152343750000000000
19,930.5574451684951782226562500000000
10 Days Sell Downtrend -48.46% Loss -10.72% Sell

Downtrend:-48.46%

Loss:-10.72%
24,024.1876369714736938476562500000000 19,900.9207575321197509765625000000000 24,024.1876369714736938476562500000000
19,900.9207575321197509765625000000000
30 Days Sell Downtrend -22.83% Loss -7.2% Sell

Downtrend:-22.83%

Loss:-7.2%
25,971.7101852893829345703125000000000 18,834.2068770527839660644531250000000 25,971.7101852893829345703125000000000
18,834.2068770527839660644531250000000

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 76.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price has no a definite trend is 23.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price will reach 23,229.1830430030822753906250000000000 and 20,053.6398466825485229492187500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 24,390.6421951532356615643948316574097 and 19,050.9578543484203692059963941574097

There will be a downward trend and -10.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20,053.6398466825485229492187500000000. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -76.72%

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price has no a definite trend is 51.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price will reach 23,151.3189691305160522460937500000000 and 20,023.8201358318328857421875000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 24,308.8849175870418548583984375000000 and 19,022.6291290402405138593167066574097

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20,023.8201358318328857421875000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.46%

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -10.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price has no a definite trend is 77.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) price will reach 25,028.0823543071746826171875000000000 and 18,834.2068770527839660644531250000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 26,279.4864720225341443438082933425903 and 17,892.4965332001447677612304687500000

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18,950.5186972022056579589843750000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -22.83%

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -7.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) predictions by visitors

IES HOLDINGS LTD (IES.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.