Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -53.7% Loss -6.53% Sell

Downtrend:-53.7%

Loss:-6.53%
205.573 161.828 205.573
161.828
10 Days Sell Downtrend -47.26% Loss -4.49% Sell

Downtrend:-47.26%

Loss:-4.49%
207.104 164.109 207.104
164.109
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.61% Profit 11.99% Neutral

Neutral:-14.61%

Profit:11.99%
242.598 161.598 242.598
161.598

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 46.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price will reach 187.44968371391 and 162.72753275037 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2021 if the real price is between 196.82216789961 and 154.59115611285

There will be a downward trend and -6.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 162.72753275037. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.7%

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock prices in the next 5 days

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 52.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price will reach 188.84580719471 and 165.02034287453 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 08, 2021 if the real price is between 198.28809755445 and 156.7693257308

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 165.02034287453. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.26%

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock prices in the next 10 days

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 85.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) price will reach 221.21026191711 and 161.59790575504 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 28, 2021 if the real price is between 232.27077501297 and 153.51801046729

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 221.21026191711. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.61%

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) predictions by visitors

HYCON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (6457.TWO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.