Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -25.85% Loss -6.8% Sell

Downtrend:-25.85%

Loss:-6.8%
7.1 6.347 7.1
6.347
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.82% Loss -17.49% Neutral

Neutral:-12.82%

Loss:-17.49%
7.004 5.698 7.004
5.698
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.2% Loss -10.04% Neutral

Neutral:-1.2%

Loss:-10.04%
7.796 5.425 7.796
5.425

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 74.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price will reach 7.1002788436949 and 6.3465416598076 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 7.4552927858796 and 6.0292145768172

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.3465416598076. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -25.85%

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock prices in the next 5 days

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 87.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price will reach 7.0039619305159 and 5.698479122877 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 7.3541600270417 and 5.4135551667332

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.698479122877. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.82%

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -17.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock prices in the next 10 days

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 98.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) price will reach 7.7960136764571 and 5.4250686847482 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 8.18581436028 and 5.1538152505108

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.4250686847482. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.2%

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) predictions by visitors

HOLD JINN ELECTRONICS CO (3191.TWO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.