Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -55.24% Loss -6.08% Sell

Downtrend:-55.24%

Loss:-6.08%
3.224 2.68 3.224
2.68
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.74% Loss -2.64% Sell

Downtrend:-21.74%

Loss:-2.64%
3.371 2.644 3.371
2.644
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.29% Neutral 2.87% Neutral

Neutral:-3.29%

Neutral:2.87%
3.603 2.59 3.603
2.59

Heating Oil (HO=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that Heating Oil (HO=F) price has no a definite trend is 44.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Heating Oil (HO=F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Heating Oil (HO=F) price will reach 3.0204251106447 and 2.7022026737418 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Heating Oil (HO=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 3.1714463661769 and 2.5670925400547

There will be a downward trend and -6.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.7022026737418. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Heating Oil (HO=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Heating Oil (HO=F) for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.24%

Heating Oil (HO=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Heating Oil (HO=F) prices in the next 5 days

Heating Oil (HO=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that Heating Oil (HO=F) price has no a definite trend is 78.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Heating Oil (HO=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Heating Oil (HO=F) price will reach 3.1577712037818 and 2.6665076100062 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Heating Oil (HO=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 3.3156597639709 and 2.5331822295059

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.6665076100062. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Heating Oil (HO=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Heating Oil (HO=F) for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.74%

Heating Oil (HO=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Heating Oil (HO=F) prices in the next 10 days

Heating Oil (HO=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that Heating Oil (HO=F) price has no a definite trend is 96.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Heating Oil (HO=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Heating Oil (HO=F) price will reach 3.3753634603087 and 2.5897305786851 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Heating Oil (HO=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 3.5441316333242 and 2.4602440497509

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.3753634603087. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Heating Oil (HO=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Heating Oil (HO=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.29%

Heating Oil (HO=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Heating Oil (HO=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Heating Oil (HO=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Heating Oil (HO=F) predictions by visitors

Heating Oil (HO=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.