Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -48.23% Neutral 4.82% Neutral

Downtrend:-48.23%

Neutral:4.82%
0.514 0.43 0.514
0.43
10 Days Sell Downtrend -37.4% Loss -6.82% Sell

Downtrend:-37.4%

Loss:-6.82%
0.511 0.381 0.511
0.381
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.53% Loss -6.55% Neutral

Neutral:-10.53%

Loss:-6.55%
0.549 0.347 0.549
0.347

HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that HealthSpace (HS.CN) price has no a definite trend is 51.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HealthSpace (HS.CN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HealthSpace (HS.CN) price will reach 0.48162497556946 and 0.42982566193294 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HealthSpace (HS.CN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.50570622434794 and 0.4083343788363

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.48162497556946. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.23%

HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock prices in the next 5 days

HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that HealthSpace (HS.CN) price has no a definite trend is 62.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HealthSpace (HS.CN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HealthSpace (HS.CN) price will reach 0.47877571260285 and 0.3808785076911 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HealthSpace (HS.CN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 0.50271449823299 and 0.36183458230654

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.3808785076911. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.4%

HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock prices in the next 10 days

HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that HealthSpace (HS.CN) price has no a definite trend is 89.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HealthSpace (HS.CN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HealthSpace (HS.CN) price will reach 0.51399163612101 and 0.34687516370181 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HealthSpace (HS.CN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 0.53969121792706 and 0.32953140551672

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.34687516370181. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.53%

HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HealthSpace (HS.CN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HealthSpace (HS.CN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HealthSpace (HS.CN) predictions by visitors

HealthSpace (HS.CN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.