Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -47.94% Neutral 4.01% Neutral

Downtrend:-47.94%

Neutral:4.01%
1.732 1.52 1.732
1.52
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -33.16% Profit 6.37% Neutral

Downtrend:-33.16%

Profit:6.37%
1.777 1.514 1.777
1.514
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.22% Profit 39.44% Neutral

Neutral:-2.22%

Profit:39.44%
2.334 1.501 2.334
1.501

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 04 Nov 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price has no a definite trend is 52.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price will reach 1.6637250033061 and 1.5494727864584 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 09, 2021 if the real price is between 1.7469112534714 and 1.4719991471354

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6637250033061. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.94%

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 04 Nov 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price has no a definite trend is 66.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price will reach 1.7069596390144 and 1.5433730795345 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 14, 2021 if the real price is between 1.7923076209651 and 1.4662044255578

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.7069596390144. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.16%

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 04 Nov 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price has no a definite trend is 97.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) price will reach 2.2411677681429 and 1.5009079370229 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2021 if the real price is between 2.35322615655 and 1.4258625401718

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 39.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2411677681429. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.22%

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 39.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) predictions by visitors

HAZERGROUP FPO (HZR.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.