Maximum and minimum HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|512600.SS: 0.89
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -25.74% Loss -4.55% Sell

Downtrend:-25.74%

Loss:-4.55%
0.77 0.70 0.77
0.70
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.16% Neutral 1.49% Neutral

Neutral:12.16%

Neutral:1.49%
0.81 0.70 0.81
0.70
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.38% Profit 12.82% Neutral

Neutral:6.38%

Profit:12.82%
0.89 0.71 0.89
0.71

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.74% probability. Moreover, the probability that HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price has no a definite trend is 74.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price will reach 0.77 and 0.70 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 0.81 and 0.67

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.70. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -25.74%

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price has no a definite trend is 87.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price will reach 0.81 and 0.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 0.85 and 0.68

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.81. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.16%

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.38% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price has no a definite trend is 93.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) price will reach 0.89 and 0.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 0.94 and 0.67

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.89. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.38%

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) predictions by visitors

HARVEST FUND MANAGEMENT CSI PRI (512600.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.