Maximum and minimum Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|HWCPZ: 32.71
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.41% Neutral 2.67% Neutral

Neutral:-14.41%

Neutral:2.67%
24.35 22.88 24.35
22.88
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.09% Neutral 1.9% Neutral

Neutral:-9.09%

Neutral:1.9%
24.19 22.86 24.19
22.86
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.29% Neutral 2.12% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.29%

Neutral:2.12%
25.97 21.15 25.97
21.15

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price has no a definite trend is 85.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price will reach 24.07 and 22.91 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 25.28 and 21.76

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.07. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.41%

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price has no a definite trend is 90.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price will reach 23.91 and 22.89 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 25.11 and 21.74

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.91. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.09%

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price has no a definite trend is 84.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) price will reach 25.67 and 21.15 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 26.96 and 20.10

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.67. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.29%

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) predictions by visitors

Hancock Whitney Corporation - 6 (HWCPZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.