Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 22.76% Neutral 1.41% Neutral

Uptrend:22.76%

Neutral:1.41%
2.479 2.215 2.479
2.215
10 Days Neutral Neutral -7.49% Neutral -0.65% Neutral

Neutral:-7.49%

Neutral:-0.65%
2.523 2.124 2.523
2.124
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.94% Profit 18.49% Neutral

Neutral:-3.94%

Profit:18.49%
3.02 2.075 3.02
2.075

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 22.76% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price has no a definite trend is 77.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price will reach 2.4785428625788 and 2.2344384612418 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2022 if the real price is between 2.6024700057077 and 2.1227165381797

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.4785428625788. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 22.76%

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price has no a definite trend is 92.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price will reach 2.5228188233075 and 2.1419453846145 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 09, 2022 if the real price is between 2.6489597644729 and 2.0348481153837

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.1419453846145. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -7.49%

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) price will reach 3.0199400418744 and 2.0749448846759 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 29, 2022 if the real price is between 3.1709370439681 and 1.9711976404421

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.0199400418744. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.94%

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) predictions by visitors

HUTCHMED (CHINA) LS-,1 (H7T2.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.