Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -44.16% Loss -1.78% Sell

Downtrend:-44.16%

Loss:-1.78%
241.443 204.801 241.443
204.801
10 Days Sell Downtrend -37.05% Loss -3.72% Sell

Downtrend:-37.05%

Loss:-3.72%
240.934 201 240.934
201
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.34% Neutral 6.85% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.34%

Neutral:6.85%
271.353 194.907 271.353
194.907

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price has no a definite trend is 55.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price will reach 235.36353002259 and 205.86442150482 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 247.13170652372 and 195.57120042957

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 205.86442150482. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.16%

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price has no a definite trend is 62.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price will reach 234.8668771531 and 202.04419975185 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 246.61022101075 and 191.94198976426

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 202.04419975185. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.05%

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price has no a definite trend is 84.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) price will reach 264.51990501904 and 194.90684996914 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 277.74590026999 and 185.16150747068

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 264.51990501904. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.34%

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) predictions by visitors

GUFIC BIOSCIENCES LTD. (GUFICBIO.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.