Maximum and minimum GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|GMEXICOB.MX: 149.339
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -17.88% Loss -7.56% Sell

Downtrend:-17.88%

Loss:-7.56%
89.978 77.175 89.978
77.175
10 Days Sell Downtrend -15.82% Loss -6.54% Sell

Downtrend:-15.82%

Loss:-6.54%
88.966 79.044 88.966
79.044
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.51% Neutral -3.18% Neutral

Neutral:6.51%

Neutral:-3.18%
95.439 75.582 95.439
75.582

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price has no a definite trend is 82.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price will reach 88.921 and 77.830 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 21, 2024 if the real price is between 93.367 and 73.939

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 77.830. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.88%

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price has no a definite trend is 84.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price will reach 87.921 and 79.716 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2024 if the real price is between 92.317 and 75.730

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 79.716. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.82%

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price has no a definite trend is 93.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) price will reach 94.318 and 75.582 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 17, 2024 if the real price is between 99.034 and 71.803

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.18% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 76.224. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.51%

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) predictions by visitors

GRUPO MEXICO SAB DE CV (GMEXICOB.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.