Maximum and minimum GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|GSJ.MC: 5.18
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.47% Profit 6.14% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.47%

Profit:6.14%
4.17 3.58 4.17
3.58
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.57% Profit 9.86% Neutral

Neutral:-5.57%

Profit:9.86%
4.28 3.61 4.28
3.61
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.09% Profit 18.36% Neutral

Neutral:-8.09%

Profit:18.36%
4.58 3.63 4.58
3.63

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price has no a definite trend is 73.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price will reach 4.10 and 3.61 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 4.30 and 3.43

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.10. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -26.47%

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock prices in the next 5 days

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price has no a definite trend is 94.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price will reach 4.21 and 3.64 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 4.42 and 3.46

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.21. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.57%

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock prices in the next 10 days

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price has no a definite trend is 91.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) price will reach 4.51 and 3.63 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 4.73 and 3.45

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.51. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.09%

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) predictions by visitors

GRUPO EMPRESARIAL SAN JOSE, S.A (GSJ.MC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.