Maximum and minimum Griffon Corporation short-term price forecast for Jul,Aug,Sep 2024

Griffon Corporation stock short term price prediction: Jul,Aug,Sep 2024|GFF: 121.87
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 23.1% Neutral 4.02% Neutral

Uptrend:23.1%

Neutral:4.02%
70.89 63.66 70.89
63.66
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -38.25% Neutral 4.37% Neutral

Downtrend:-38.25%

Neutral:4.37%
71.50 63.31 71.50
63.31
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.29% Neutral 4.59% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.29%

Neutral:4.59%
75.04 59.99 75.04
59.99

Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 23.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Griffon Corporation (GFF) price has no a definite trend is 76.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Griffon Corporation (GFF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Griffon Corporation (GFF) price will reach 69.74 and 64.24 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Griffon Corporation (GFF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 25, 2024 if the real price is between 73.22 and 61.03

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 69.74. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Griffon Corporation (GFF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 23.1%

Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 38.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that Griffon Corporation (GFF) price has no a definite trend is 61.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Griffon Corporation (GFF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Griffon Corporation (GFF) price will reach 70.33 and 63.88 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Griffon Corporation (GFF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 30, 2024 if the real price is between 73.85 and 60.69

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 70.33. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Griffon Corporation (GFF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -38.25%

Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that Griffon Corporation (GFF) price has no a definite trend is 77.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Griffon Corporation (GFF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Griffon Corporation (GFF) price will reach 73.81 and 59.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Griffon Corporation (GFF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 20, 2024 if the real price is between 77.50 and 56.99

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.59% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 73.81. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Griffon Corporation (GFF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -22.29%

Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Griffon Corporation (GFF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Griffon Corporation (GFF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Griffon Corporation (GFF) predictions by visitors

Griffon Corporation (GFF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.