Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -88.07% Loss -1.14% Sell

Downtrend:-88.07%

Loss:-1.14%
1693.365 1590.979 1693.365
1590.979
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -39.26% Neutral -0.11% Neutral

Downtrend:-39.26%

Neutral:-0.11%
1709.688 1591.772 1709.688
1591.772
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.72% Neutral 2.47% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.72%

Neutral:2.47%
1834.427 1511.011 1834.427
1511.011

Gold (GC=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 88.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gold (GC=F) price has no a definite trend is 11.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gold (GC=F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Gold (GC=F) price will reach 1689.1888835192 and 1608.9262770444 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Gold (GC=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 1773.6483276951 and 1528.4799631922

There will be a downward trend and -1.14% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1608.9262770444. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Gold (GC=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Gold (GC=F) for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -88.07%

Gold (GC=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gold (GC=F) prices in the next 5 days

Gold (GC=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gold (GC=F) price has no a definite trend is 60.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gold (GC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Gold (GC=F) price will reach 1705.4720062017 and 1609.7280941844 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Gold (GC=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 1790.7456065118 and 1529.2416894752

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1609.7280941844. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Gold (GC=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Gold (GC=F) for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.26%

Gold (GC=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gold (GC=F) prices in the next 10 days

Gold (GC=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that Gold (GC=F) price has no a definite trend is 79.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Gold (GC=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Gold (GC=F) price will reach 1829.9029230118 and 1511.0109245777 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Gold (GC=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 1921.3980691624 and 1435.4603783488

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.47% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1829.9029230118. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Gold (GC=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Gold (GC=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.72%

Gold (GC=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Gold (GC=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Gold (GC=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Gold (GC=F) predictions by visitors

Gold (GC=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.