Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -11.76% Neutral 1.71% Neutral

Neutral:-11.76%

Neutral:1.71%
491.647 443.384 491.647
443.384
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.34% Neutral 3.76% Neutral

Neutral:-4.34%

Neutral:3.76%
513.882 431.419 513.882
431.419
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.22% Loss -10.1% Neutral

Neutral:-3.22%

Loss:-10.1%
537.751 345.778 537.751
345.778

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 88.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price will reach 470.36091170311 and 443.38414372802 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 493.87895728827 and 421.21493654162

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 470.36091170311. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -11.76%

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock prices in the next 5 days

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 95.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price will reach 491.63340657949 and 431.41851217747 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 516.21507690847 and 409.84758656859

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.76% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 491.63340657949. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.34%

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock prices in the next 10 days

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price has no a definite trend is 96.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) price will reach 514.46952381134 and 345.77799233794 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 540.19300000191 and 328.48909272105

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 345.77799233794. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.22%

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) predictions by visitors

GLOBALWAFERS CO LTD (6488.TWO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.