Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.55% Neutral 0.11% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.55%

Neutral:0.11%
1833.413 1688.26 1833.413
1688.26
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.54% Neutral 2.32% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.54%

Neutral:2.32%
1855.927 1704.699 1855.927
1704.699
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.57% Profit 17.28% Neutral

Neutral:-12.57%

Profit:17.28%
2135.255 1690.254 2135.255
1690.254

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price has no a definite trend is 84.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price will reach 1827.4053836495 and 1702.932484793 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 02, 2022 if the real price is between 1918.775652832 and 1617.7858605534

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1827.4053836495. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.55%

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price has no a definite trend is 81.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price will reach 1849.8454615373 and 1719.513784439 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 07, 2022 if the real price is between 1942.3377346142 and 1633.538095217

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.32% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1849.8454615373. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -18.54%

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price has no a definite trend is 87.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) price will reach 2128.2584976715 and 1690.254132539 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 27, 2022 if the real price is between 2234.6714225551 and 1605.7414259121

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2128.2584976715. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.57%

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) predictions by visitors

GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC ORD 25P (GSK.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.