Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -17.42% Loss -8.8% Sell

Downtrend:-17.42%

Loss:-8.8%
1894.331 1579.596 1894.331
1579.596
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.21% Loss -12.34% Sell

Downtrend:-27.21%

Loss:-12.34%
1878.638 1531.549 1878.638
1531.549
30 Days Sell Downtrend -21.45% Loss -17.83% Sell

Downtrend:-21.45%

Loss:-17.83%
1957.054 1356.91 1957.054
1356.91

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price has no a definite trend is 82.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price will reach 1890.2130540848 and 1620.1887539148 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 1984.723706789 and 1539.1793162191

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1620.1887539148. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.42%

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price has no a definite trend is 72.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price will reach 1874.5535337925 and 1570.9072940826 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 1968.2812104821 and 1492.3619293785

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.34% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1570.9072940826. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.21%

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -12.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price has no a definite trend is 78.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) price will reach 1952.7997449875 and 1356.909597218 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 14, 2021 if the real price is between 2050.4397322369 and 1289.0641173571

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1391.7798997164. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -21.45%

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) predictions by visitors

GAMMA COMMUNICATIONS PLC ORD 0. (GAMA.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.