Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -45.17% Loss -12.71% Sell

Downtrend:-45.17%

Loss:-12.71%
0.0067 0.0049 0.0067
0.0049
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.11% Loss -12.63% Neutral

Neutral:-5.11%

Loss:-12.63%
0.0071 0.0045 0.0071
0.0045
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.33% Neutral -0.49% Neutral

Uptrend:18.33%

Neutral:-0.49%
0.0082 0.0042 0.0082
0.0042

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price has no a definite trend is 54.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price will reach 0.0066908711078298 and 0.005295848197667 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 0.0070254146632213 and 0.0050310557877837

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.005295848197667. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.17%

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -12.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock prices in the next 5 days

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price has no a definite trend is 94.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price will reach 0.007098540317502 and 0.0048928396896289 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 0.0074534673333771 and 0.0046481977051474

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0048928396896289. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.11%

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -12.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock prices in the next 10 days

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.33% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price has no a definite trend is 81.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) price will reach 0.0082254340573448 and 0.0041880514081807 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 0.008636705760212 and 0.0039786488377716

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0045429707333184. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 18.33%

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) predictions by visitors

GEX MANAGEMENT INC (GXXM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.