Maximum and minimum iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- short-term price forecast for Apr,May,Jun 2024

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- stock short term price prediction: Apr,May,Jun 2024|GRN: 29.78
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -54.12% Loss -7.37% Sell

Downtrend:-54.12%

Loss:-7.37%
23.95 20.39 23.95
20.39
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.83% Loss -8.2% Neutral

Neutral:-4.83%

Loss:-8.2%
23.80 20.35 23.80
20.35
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.47% Loss -6.89% Neutral

Uptrend:19.47%

Loss:-6.89%
26.47 18.01 26.47
18.01

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Mar 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price has no a definite trend is 45.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price will reach 23.76 and 20.48 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 26, 2024 if the real price is between 24.95 and 19.45

There will be a downward trend and -7.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20.48. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.12%

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock prices in the next 5 days

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Mar 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price has no a definite trend is 95.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price will reach 23.61 and 20.43 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 31, 2024 if the real price is between 24.79 and 19.41

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.2% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20.43. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.83%

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock prices in the next 10 days

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Mar 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.47% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price has no a definite trend is 80.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) price will reach 26.26 and 18.01 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 20, 2024 if the real price is between 27.57 and 17.11

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18.08. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 19.47%

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions by visitors

iPath Series B Carbon Exchange- (GRN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.