10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that Lyxor Arca Gold (GLDU.AS) price has no a definite trend is 49.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Lyxor Arca Gold (GLDU.AS) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days.
In the 10-day price prediction, Lyxor Arca Gold (GLDU.AS) price will reach 23.167470822828 and 21.634754964611 in the best and worst conditions respectively.
Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors)
Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.
The final result of the 10-day Lyxor Arca Gold (GLDU.AS) predictions demonstrate that:
This prediction will be valid by Oct 01, 2023 if the real price is between 24.32584436397 and 20.55301721638
Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.22% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 23.167470822828. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.