Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -28.2% Loss -19.62% Sell

Downtrend:-28.2%

Loss:-19.62%
0.00106 0.00074 0.00106
0.00074
10 Days Neutral Neutral 11.24% Loss -16.95% Neutral

Neutral:11.24%

Loss:-16.95%
0.00108 0.00075 0.00108
0.00075
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 44.7% Loss -11.9% Neutral

Uptrend:44.7%

Loss:-11.9%
0.00114 0.00074 0.00114
0.00074

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price has no a definite trend is 71.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price will reach 0.0010605769184319 and 0.0007432395692032 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 0.0011136057643535 and 0.00070607759074304

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -19.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0007432395692032. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -28.2%

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -19.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock prices in the next 5 days

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.24% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price has no a definite trend is 88.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price will reach 0.0010825565375484 and 0.00074797073579068 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 0.0011366843644259 and 0.00071057219900115

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.00074797073579068. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 11.24%

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock prices in the next 10 days

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 44.7% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price has no a definite trend is 55.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) price will reach 0.0011399518554449 and 0.0007410372102567 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 0.0011969494482171 and 0.00070398534974386

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0007410372102567. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 44.7%

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -11.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) predictions by visitors

GOOD HEMP INC (GHMP) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.