Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -18.39% Loss -1.26% Sell

Downtrend:-18.39%

Loss:-1.26%
1.128 1.042 1.128
1.042
10 Days Neutral Neutral 8.47% Neutral -0.59% Neutral

Neutral:8.47%

Neutral:-0.59%
1.136 1.042 1.136
1.042
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.68% Loss -6.07% Neutral

Neutral:6.68%

Loss:-6.07%
1.177 0.942 1.177
0.942

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 81.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price will reach 1.1045986054917 and 1.0489561711722 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 04, 2022 if the real price is between 1.1598285357663 and 0.99650836261362

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0489561711722. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.39%

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) prices in the next 5 days

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.47% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 91.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price will reach 1.1121172966977 and 1.0487151626384 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 09, 2022 if the real price is between 1.1677231615326 and 0.99627940450644

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0487151626384. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.47%

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) prices in the next 10 days

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price has no a definite trend is 93.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) price will reach 1.1527280258531 and 0.94242126813617 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2022 if the real price is between 1.2103644271457 and 0.89530020472936

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.07% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.9486812815321. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.68%

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) predictions by visitors

GBP/USD (GBPUSD=X) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.