Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 16.71% Neutral 1.4% Neutral

Uptrend:16.71%

Neutral:1.4%
31.355 28.692 31.355
28.692
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 22.13% Neutral 1.61% Neutral

Uptrend:22.13%

Neutral:1.61%
31.819 28.307 31.819
28.307
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.68% Loss -21.76% Neutral

Neutral:-5.68%

Loss:-21.76%
31.829 21.474 31.829
21.474

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price has no a definite trend is 83.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price will reach 31.148534627082 and 29.675011371224 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 32.705961358436 and 28.191260802663

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.148534627082. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 16.71%

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 22.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price has no a definite trend is 77.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price will reach 31.609872805927 and 29.276155086067 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 33.190366446223 and 27.812347331763

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.609872805927. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 22.13%

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price has no a definite trend is 94.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) price will reach 31.619490168192 and 21.474256397091 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 33.200464676602 and 20.400543577236

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 22.209676117502. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.68%

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -21.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) predictions by visitors

GENUS PLC LS-,1 (GBE.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.