Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.83% Neutral 2.39% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.83%

Neutral:2.39%
19.899 18.561 19.899
18.561
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.32% Neutral 2.63% Neutral

Neutral:2.32%

Neutral:2.63%
19.884 18.622 19.884
18.622
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.64% Neutral 5.34% Neutral

Uptrend:28.64%

Neutral:5.34%
21.114 17.915 21.114
17.915

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 78.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price will reach 19.898534738277 and 18.757818210443 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 01, 2023 if the real price is between 20.893461475191 and 17.819927299921

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.898534738277. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.83%

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock prices in the next 5 days

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.32% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 97.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price will reach 19.883540002259 and 18.81897203361 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 20.877717002372 and 17.878023431929

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.883540002259. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.32%

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock prices in the next 10 days

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price has no a definite trend is 71.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) price will reach 21.114236330684 and 17.91529156169 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2023 if the real price is between 22.169948147218 and 17.019526983605

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 21.114236330684. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 28.64%

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions by visitors

RAMSAY GEN SANTE (GDS.PA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.