Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -49.27% Loss -13.78% Sell

Downtrend:-49.27%

Loss:-13.78%
600.196 489.042 600.196
489.042
10 Days Neutral Neutral -6.91% Loss -16.81% Neutral

Neutral:-6.91%

Loss:-16.81%
598.113 473.564 598.113
473.564
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.33% Loss -15.59% Neutral

Neutral:-1.33%

Loss:-15.59%
620.861 458.232 620.861
458.232

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price has no a definite trend is 50.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price will reach 600.17607999486 and 496.59634064065 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 630.1848839946 and 471.76652360862

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 496.59634064065. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.27%

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price has no a definite trend is 93.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price will reach 598.09235975565 and 480.87923464668 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 627.99697774344 and 456.83527291435

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 480.87923464668. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -6.91%

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price has no a definite trend is 98.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) price will reach 620.84018200556 and 458.23159265614 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 651.88219110583 and 435.32001302334

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 465.31020551824. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.33%

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -15.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) predictions by visitors

FII MERC BR CI (MBRF11.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.