Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.47% Profit 5.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.47%

Profit:5.75%
440.6 380.261 440.6
380.261
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.81% Neutral 4.62% Neutral

Neutral:12.81%

Neutral:4.62%
424.702 391.662 424.702
391.662
30 Days Buy Uptrend 36.43% Profit 10.04% Buy

Uptrend:36.43%

Profit:10.04%
461.288 376.727 461.288
376.727

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price has no a definite trend is 84.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price will reach 440.60015969521 and 380.26130522499 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 462.63016767997 and 361.24823996374

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 440.60015969521. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.47%

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock prices in the next 5 days

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.81% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price has no a definite trend is 87.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price will reach 424.7015584672 and 391.66218816762 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 445.93663639056 and 372.07907875924

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.62% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 424.7015584672. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.81%

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock prices in the next 10 days

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 36.43% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price has no a definite trend is 63.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) price will reach 461.2884510042 and 376.72696687747 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2023 if the real price is between 484.35287355441 and 357.8906185336

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 461.2884510042. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 36.43%

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) predictions by visitors

FII CX TRX CI ER (CXTL11.SA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.