Maximum and minimum Freightcar America, Inc. short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Freightcar America, Inc. stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|RAIL: 3.54
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.95% Loss -1.22% Neutral

Neutral:-6.95%

Loss:-1.22%
3.21 2.87 3.21
2.87
10 Days Sell Downtrend -34.36% Loss -9.54% Sell

Downtrend:-34.36%

Loss:-9.54%
3.20 2.64 3.20
2.64
30 Days Neutral Neutral 14.05% Profit 12.17% Neutral

Neutral:14.05%

Profit:12.17%
3.89 2.62 3.89
2.62

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price has no a definite trend is 93.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price will reach 3.11 and 2.87 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 21, 2024 if the real price is between 3.27 and 2.73

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.87. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.95%

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price has no a definite trend is 65.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price will reach 3.10 and 2.64 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 26, 2024 if the real price is between 3.25 and 2.51

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.64. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.36%

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price has no a definite trend is 85.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) price will reach 3.77 and 2.62 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 17, 2024 if the real price is between 3.95 and 2.49

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.77. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 14.05%

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) predictions by visitors

Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.