Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -13.78% Neutral 3.2% Neutral

Neutral:-13.78%

Neutral:3.2%
115.287 107.365 115.287
107.365
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.75% Neutral 4.11% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.75%

Neutral:4.11%
115.4 108.247 115.4
108.247
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.64% Neutral 3.85% Neutral

Neutral:-0.64%

Neutral:3.85%
119.81 103.568 119.81
103.568

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price has no a definite trend is 86.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price will reach 114.860329777 and 107.38764656708 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 120.60334626585 and 102.01826423872

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 114.860329777. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) for the next 5 days

Neutral -13.78%

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) prices in the next 5 days

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price has no a definite trend is 84.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price will reach 114.97253924608 and 108.27051773667 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 120.72116620839 and 102.85699184984

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 114.97253924608. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.75%

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) prices in the next 10 days

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price has no a definite trend is 99.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) price will reach 119.36646439135 and 103.56762239127 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 125.33478761092 and 98.38924127171

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 119.36646439135. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.64%

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions by visitors

Five-Year US Treasury Note Futu (ZF=F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.