Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.66% Neutral -0.35% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.66%

Neutral:-0.35%
7374.396 7010.335 7374.396
7010.335
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.66% Neutral -0.88% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.66%

Neutral:-0.88%
7429.456 6917.132 7429.456
6917.132
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.75% Neutral 9.16% Neutral

Neutral:-2.75%

Neutral:9.16%
8179.093 6893.667 8179.093
6893.667

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price has no a definite trend is 83.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price will reach 7336.8461453161 and 7018.7289542955 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FTSE 100 (^FTSE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 7703.6884525819 and 6667.7925065807

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7018.7289542955. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.66%

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock prices in the next 5 days

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price has no a definite trend is 82.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price will reach 7391.6256071955 and 6925.4144045469 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FTSE 100 (^FTSE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 7761.2068875553 and 6579.1436843196

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6925.4144045469. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -17.66%

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock prices in the next 10 days

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price has no a definite trend is 97.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FTSE 100 (^FTSE) price will reach 8137.4456560923 and 6893.6670853721 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FTSE 100 (^FTSE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 8544.3179388969 and 6548.9837311035

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8137.4456560923. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.75%

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FTSE 100 (^FTSE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FTSE 100 (^FTSE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) predictions by visitors

FTSE 100 (^FTSE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.