Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.11% Loss -5.95% Neutral

Neutral:-0.11%

Loss:-5.95%
22.6 21.139 22.6
21.139
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.61% Loss -4.55% Neutral

Neutral:0.61%

Loss:-4.55%
22.765 21.29 22.765
21.29
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.71% Neutral -1.13% Neutral

Neutral:0.71%

Neutral:-1.13%
23.673 21.152 23.673
21.152

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price has no a definite trend is 99.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price will reach 22.600327946795 and 21.138747095603 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 03, 2021 if the real price is between 23.730344344134 and 20.081809740823

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.138747095603. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.11%

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.61% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price has no a definite trend is 99.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price will reach 22.76488542805 and 21.289751899005 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 08, 2021 if the real price is between 23.903129699453 and 20.225264304054

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.289751899005. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.61%

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price has no a definite trend is 99.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) price will reach 23.672572032964 and 21.15191231802 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 28, 2021 if the real price is between 24.856200634612 and 20.094316702119

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.13% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.15191231802. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.71%

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) predictions by visitors

Nuveen Small Cap Value Fd Cl C (FSCVX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.