Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.94% Neutral 2.53% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.94%

Neutral:2.53%
12.907 11.695 12.907
11.695
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.83% Neutral 1.96% Neutral

Neutral:-1.83%

Neutral:1.96%
13.026 11.507 13.026
11.507
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 26.4% Neutral -3.69% Neutral

Uptrend:26.4%

Neutral:-3.69%
13.367 10.484 13.367
10.484

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price will reach 12.906875377242 and 11.771940324298 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 13.552219146104 and 11.183343308083

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.906875377242. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.94%

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 98.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price will reach 13.025608641247 and 11.583492280869 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 13.676889073309 and 11.004317666826

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.025608641247. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.83%

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 26.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 73.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) price will reach 13.366838005353 and 10.484434281031 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 14.035179905621 and 9.9602125669797

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.553724985124. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 26.4%

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) predictions by visitors

FORD MOTOR CO. Registered Share (FMC1.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.