Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.16% Neutral 3% Neutral

Uptrend:20.16%

Neutral:3%
12.623 12.043 12.623
12.043
10 Days Neutral Neutral -8.32% Neutral 3.68% Neutral

Neutral:-8.32%

Neutral:3.68%
12.762 11.989 12.762
11.989
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.89% Profit 13.17% Neutral

Neutral:-5.89%

Profit:13.17%
13.828 12.08 13.828
12.08

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price has no a definite trend is 79.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price will reach 12.530172906408 and 12.053317186055 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 13.156681551728 and 11.450651326752

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.530172906408. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 20.16%

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock prices in the next 5 days

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price has no a definite trend is 91.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price will reach 12.667423480443 and 11.998657810745 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 13.300794654465 and 11.398724920208

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.68% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12.667423480443. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -8.32%

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock prices in the next 10 days

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price has no a definite trend is 94.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) price will reach 13.725497709012 and 12.079944079482 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 14.411772594463 and 11.475946875508

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.725497709012. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.89%

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) predictions by visitors

BANCO INVEX S.A. (FMTY14.MX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.