Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.77% Loss -8.45% Neutral

Neutral:-14.77%

Loss:-8.45%
2.639 2.201 2.639
2.201
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.11% Loss -8.9% Neutral

Neutral:-4.11%

Loss:-8.9%
2.62 2.209 2.62
2.209
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.66% Loss -31.64% Neutral

Neutral:-9.66%

Loss:-31.64%
2.611 1.651 2.611
1.651

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price has no a definite trend is 85.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price will reach 2.5682394717352 and 2.2013926136169 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 2.696651445322 and 2.091322982936

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.45% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2013926136169. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.77%

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock prices in the next 5 days

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price has no a definite trend is 95.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price will reach 2.5490121164198 and 2.2093490236977 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 2.6764627222408 and 2.0988815725129

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2093490236977. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.11%

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock prices in the next 10 days

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price has no a definite trend is 90.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) price will reach 2.5410438034105 and 1.651027444368 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 2.6680959935811 and 1.5684760721496

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.651027444368. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.66%

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -31.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) predictions by visitors

FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP (FFLWF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.