Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -89.57% Loss -4.58% Sell

Downtrend:-89.57%

Loss:-4.58%
0.878 0.746 0.878
0.746
10 Days Sell Downtrend -25.48% Loss -1.54% Sell

Downtrend:-25.48%

Loss:-1.54%
0.879 0.77 0.879
0.77
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.34% Profit 18% Neutral

Neutral:8.34%

Profit:18%
1.055 0.76 1.055
0.76

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 89.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price has no a definite trend is 10.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price will reach 0.86261644721588 and 0.76916373311785 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 0.90574726957668 and 0.73070554646196

There will be a downward trend and -4.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.76916373311785. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -89.57%

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price has no a definite trend is 74.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price will reach 0.86368639007999 and 0.79347762703311 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 0.90687070958399 and 0.75380374568145

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.79347762703311. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -25.48%

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.34% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price has no a definite trend is 91.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) price will reach 1.0367052262448 and 0.76009811237667 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 1.088540487557 and 0.72209320675784

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.0367052262448. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.34%

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) predictions by visitors

FRONT D V FPO (FDV.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.