Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.2% Neutral 1.38% Neutral

Neutral:-9.2%

Neutral:1.38%
246.622 228.753 246.622
228.753
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.41% Neutral -0.82% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.41%

Neutral:-0.82%
248.825 221.51 248.825
221.51
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.97% Neutral 7.99% Neutral

Neutral:-8.97%

Neutral:7.99%
275.729 215.937 275.729
215.937

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price has no a definite trend is 90.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price will reach 244.56672860243 and 234.61983622024 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 256.79506503255 and 222.88884440923

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 244.56672860243. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.2%

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price has no a definite trend is 81.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price will reach 246.75084232726 and 227.19070520133 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 259.08838444362 and 215.83116994127

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 227.19070520133. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -18.41%

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price has no a definite trend is 91.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) price will reach 273.43041637573 and 215.93739080429 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 287.10193719452 and 205.14052126408

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 273.43041637573. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.97%

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FDC LTD. (FDC.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) predictions by visitors

FDC LTD. (FDC.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.