Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.91% Neutral 4.86% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.91%

Neutral:4.86%
0.08 0.069 0.08
0.069
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.03% Neutral 4.06% Neutral

Neutral:-11.03%

Neutral:4.06%
0.081 0.067 0.081
0.067
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.53% Neutral 5.99% Neutral

Uptrend:17.53%

Neutral:5.99%
0.086 0.063 0.086
0.063

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price has no a definite trend is 82.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price will reach 0.079078212910966 and 0.07046779919412 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 04, 2022 if the real price is between 0.083032123556514 and 0.066944409234414

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.079078212910966. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.91%

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price has no a definite trend is 88.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price will reach 0.079759006043279 and 0.069203717168335 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 09, 2022 if the real price is between 0.083746956345443 and 0.065743531309919

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.079759006043279. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.03%

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.53% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price has no a definite trend is 82.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) price will reach 0.085089024270722 and 0.063498096131041 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 29, 2022 if the real price is between 0.089343475484258 and 0.060323191324489

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.085089024270722. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.53%

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) predictions by visitors

EXTRAWELL PHAR (0858.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.