Maximum and minimum Expedia Group Inc. Registered S short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|E3X1.SG: 176.38
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.67% Neutral 2.96% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.67%

Neutral:2.96%
134.46 120.94 134.46
120.94
10 Days Neutral Neutral 11.67% Neutral 4.43% Neutral

Neutral:11.67%

Neutral:4.43%
135.47 121.78 135.47
121.78
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 28.23% Neutral 6.55% Neutral

Uptrend:28.23%

Neutral:6.55%
138.24 121.71 138.24
121.71

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 78.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price will reach 134.46 and 123.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 30, 2024 if the real price is between 141.18 and 116.94

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 134.46. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.67%

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.67% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 88.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price will reach 135.47 and 123.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 05, 2024 if the real price is between 142.24 and 117.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.43% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 135.47. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 11.67%

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 28.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 71.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) price will reach 138.24 and 121.71 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2024 if the real price is between 145.15 and 115.62

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.55% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 138.24. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 28.23%

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions by visitors

Expedia Group Inc. Registered S (E3X1.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.