Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 50.22% Profit 6.61% Buy

Uptrend:50.22%

Profit:6.61%
1.723 1.591 1.723
1.591
10 Days Neutral Neutral 4.64% Neutral 3.84% Neutral

Neutral:4.64%

Neutral:3.84%
1.701 1.569 1.701
1.569
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.95% Profit 12.94% Neutral

Neutral:-2.95%

Profit:12.94%
1.918 1.499 1.918
1.499

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 50.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price has no a definite trend is 49.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price will reach 1.7187366276985 and 1.5953619170009 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 1.8046734590834 and 1.5155938211509

There will be an upward trend and 6.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.7187366276985. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Forecast charts of the Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 50.22%

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price has no a definite trend is 95.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price will reach 1.6971058235804 and 1.5724327185352 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 1.7819611147594 and 1.4938110826084

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.6971058235804. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.64%

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price has no a definite trend is 97.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) price will reach 1.9130586125491 and 1.4986972555324 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 2.0087115431766 and 1.4237623927558

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9130586125491. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.95%

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) predictions by visitors

Etalon Group Ltd (ETLN.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.