Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.61% Neutral 0% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.61%

Neutral:0%
10.667 9.604 10.667
9.604
10 Days Neutral Neutral -14.7% Neutral 2.29% Neutral

Neutral:-14.7%

Neutral:2.29%
10.896 9.608 10.896
9.608
30 Days Sell Downtrend -30.91% Loss -5.7% Sell

Downtrend:-30.91%

Loss:-5.7%
11.04 8.67 11.04
8.67

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price has no a definite trend is 77.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price will reach 10.448255658555 and 9.6520767035066 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2022 if the real price is between 10.970668441483 and 9.1694728683313

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.448255658555. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.61%

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price has no a definite trend is 85.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price will reach 10.673350959926 and 9.6565364572238 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 02, 2022 if the real price is between 11.207018507922 and 9.1737096343626

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.673350959926. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -14.7%

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.91% probability. Moreover, the probability that Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price has no a definite trend is 69.09% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) price will reach 10.813550760932 and 8.6703509092331 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2022 if the real price is between 11.354228298979 and 8.2368333637714

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7137028291531. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.91%

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) predictions by visitors

Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.