Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -44.24% Loss -8.38% Sell

Downtrend:-44.24%

Loss:-8.38%
94.711 77.034 94.711
77.034
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.85% Loss -8.27% Neutral

Neutral:-11.85%

Loss:-8.27%
92.707 79.072 92.707
79.072
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.47% Loss -12.09% Neutral

Neutral:-0.47%

Loss:-12.09%
98.083 70.513 98.083
70.513

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price has no a definite trend is 55.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price will reach 93.149491691589 and 78.347059774399 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 97.806966276169 and 74.429706785679

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 78.347059774399. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.24%

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price has no a definite trend is 88.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price will reach 91.178707540035 and 80.419639062881 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 95.737642917037 and 76.398657109737

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.27% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 80.419639062881. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.85%

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -8.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) price will reach 96.466224992275 and 70.513019561768 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 101.28953624189 and 66.987368583679

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.09% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 71.71494603157. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.47%

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -12.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) predictions by visitors

ECO ANIMAL HEALTH GROUP PLC ORD (EAH.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.